Great things are continuing to happen here in the Cobb County School District! Right now, we are in the midst of reviewing new learning materials for K-2 English/Language Arts, 6-12 World Languages, and Elementary School Dual Language Immersion. After weeks of committee review by Cobb County School District teachers, administrators and supervisors, we are now offering the community an opportunity to join us in reviewing the resources for eventual selection.
Detailed information about the review period and locations are available at this link here as well as below.
Print and digital materials will be available for public review, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, at the following locations and dates:
- CCSD Central Administrative Building
Board Room, 514 Glover Street, Marietta, GA
- March 14 – 15, 2016
- March 18, 2016
- March 21 – 23, 2016
- March 25, 2016
- March 28 – April 1, 2016
- CCSD Hawthorne Center, Room 139
1595 Hawthorne Avenue, Smyrna, GA
- March 10 – April 1, 2016 (Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Digital materials may be accessed at:
- K-2 English Language Arts Access to Digital Materials
- 6-12 World Languages & Elementary Dual Language Immersion Access to Digital Materials
After reviewing the print and/or digital materials, we ask that you take a moment to provide feedback using the online form below.
- K-2 English Language Arts Online Review Form
- 6-12 World Languages & Elementary Dual Language Immersion Online Review Form